Abbey Wooden Potting Bench
Sturdy and stable, this stylish wooden potting bench is designed with functionality in mind.
- Wooden potting table
- Made from high quality Chinese fir wood
- Galvanised feet prevents rot from wet floor
- Includes three metal hooks for hanging tools such as trowels and forks
- Beautiful grey finish
- Easy clean galvanised worktop for potting plants
- Two integrated shelves for storing pots and other equipment
- Simple to assemble with flat pack design
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Pressure treated wood is resistant to pests and bad weather
- One year warranty on any manufacturing faults
Organise your potting space with the Abbey. With two integrated shelving units and three steel hooks, this wooden potting table has plenty of storage space on offer. The metal worktop is hard-wearing and robust to prevent any damage that could be caused when wielding sharp tools. As well as being durable, the Abbey has a metal worktop to make cleaning a breeze; simply wipe away soil, debris, and dirt quickly and easily. The worktop of this potting table has been galvanised to prevent rust, thereby sustaining a fresh clean look and protecting its longevity.
As well as a galvanised worktop, the Abbey also has galvanised feet to keep the legs protected from wet ground, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Abbey is finished in grey, giving it a sleek and sophisticated look when paired with the shine of its metal features.
Material: Chinese fir wood
Dimensions: 76 x 37.2 x 89cm